With modern, mobile crane and conveyor technology, our port has a sophisticated infrastructure for cargo handling and logistics of any cargo. Our plants fulfil all requirements of the DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.
In addition to our own harbour railway system, our port uses the following processing machines to ensure the flexible handling of your goods:
- 3 hydraulic material handling machines
- 2 wood handling machines
- 3 locomotives
- Sophisticated mobile belt conveyor system
- Wheeled loaders and skid loaders
- Forklifts with different load capacities
- Reliable lifting means and gripper technology for the safe handling of general cargo and bulk materials
The locomotive - re-motorised in 2008 - is used for all railbound transportations within the port. With its permit to use public railways, the locomotive can be used to park waggons at the electrified port Rostock-Bramow.
Mainly used for shunting movements.
The locomotive is used for all railbound transportations within the port.
RFH uses two wheeled loaders from Volvo. Both are used in multiple ways in the Port Business.